Senior IT Developer
- Sep 06, 2021
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a Multi National Bank to help them onboard a Senior IT Developer (Full Stack Core Java) for their Global Trading Desk.
The Role involves working closely with Technology and Business Groups supporting the Electronic Trading business for building highly resilient, fault tolerant Trading Systems. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in development and support of innovative Trading Solutions Products for Low Latency, Algorithmic Trading, Workflow, Analytics and Internal Crossing for the Electronic Trading Business.
- Working closely with Asia business, product development team, discussing features & enhancing algorithms and delivering high quality products.
- Drive the design and development of system components with focus on performance, scalability, and robustness.
- Working with trader to understand their requirements and analysing business requirements, designing the system, testing, and resolving production issues.
- Building automated test cases for trading functionality.
- Utilizing the latest technology and DevOps approaches to deliver highly scalable technology solutions
- Developing relationships across the Regional and Global technology partners and user communities.
- Working in an Agile environment and using best software development practices.
- Strong experience as a Software Developer in server-side Core Java development or with previous experience in trading platform development /delivering scalable high throughput projects.
- Strong experience in Java fundamental as Multi-threading, Garbage Collection concepts and performance tuning.
- Preferably(not mandatory) with some experience in products preferably Equities/Derivatives/FX or experience of having worked in Global Markets Front Office environment with some experience in Risk and P&L calculations.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies, test driven development and continuous integration process.
- A strong team player with good communication skills and a keen interest in learning and keeping abreast about latest industry trends and technologies
If you are interested in the role and like to discuss further, please click Apply now or email at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1441957
Registration Name: Purvi Vyas