Senior Manager/Associate Director, Channel Distribution
- Competitive salary
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Lion Global Investors Ltd
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
As a sales person with the Channel Distribution team within the Business Development Division, the candidate will focus on growing LGI’s retail business through active engagement with existing and prospective clients. The candidate will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, following up on business opportunities and thereafter maintaining and expanding existing client relationships.
The candidate will be part of the channel distribution team which will develop and execute marketing strategies with the aim of building LGI’s retail client business. The individual will be responsible for seeking out business opportunities in the segment of the market that he/she covers, following up on business opportunity leads, and converting these leads to actual business relationships. As part of the sales process, the individual will also need to actively work with internal teams to deliver the outcome.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Grow LGI’s book of retail business through working with existing intermediaries, and acquiring new intermediary partners, to deepen and widen LGI’s reach in the retail market
• Work closely with intermediaries and partners to develop effective marketing campaigns, training programmes, and other events, to capture larger share of retail market
• Pro-actively engage prospective and existing partners to identity business opportunities in the retail market, and develop comprehensive strategies to gain market share
• Manage existing relationships through active follow-ups on requests by working closely with the client servicing/fund services team, with the aim of expanding the scope of partnership
• Share market intelligence on market trends to team members and provide client product demands to the product development team
• Prepare business reports and handle business agreement related issues
• Bachelor Degree or higher, preferably with a focus in finance or business.
• More than 5 years of work experience, preferably with investment counseling experience. Open to candidates without direct retail clients’ sales experience but are able to demonstrate a good understanding of financial markets and investments.
• Highly motivated candidates with a strong work and team ethics, and a high level of integrity and independence.
• Able to demonstrate good presentation / communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge in Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg and professional qualifications such as CFA would be an advantage.