Senior Manager, Business Operations
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Job Description - Senior Manager, Business Operations
The Senior Manager, Business Operations will be managing the business operations of Digital Sales Ecommerce portals including but not limited to:
Other key responsibilities would include:
- Sales operations support and escalation
- Portal defects and resolution
- Strategic project process mapping and optimization
- Customer experience of Telesales
- Manage sales operations of online businesses including Spring Digital, GOMO, Prepaid retailer and distributor app support
- Manage customer experience and quality assurance for Telesales
- Customer escalations and trafficking, resolution of portal technical issues
- Operations capacity, planning and management
- Demand planning for online inventory and sim allocation
- Post sale customer handling
- Operational planning for Roadshow and Key Online events, handset launches
- Operational process establishment for NEW Strategic online related projects
- Suitable candidates must have a Degree in eCommerce/Business Management or Degree in Logistic planning and Operations with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Operational and Process mapping for online ordering systems experience
- Technical knowledge of E-commerce portal management
- Demand and Capacity Planning and Forecasting
- Quality assurance and Telesales Operations
- Knowledge on supply chain management
- Online sales and eMarketing
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.