Senior Quantitative Analyst, Dividend Forecasting, Equities
- Developing and enhancing the inhouse proprietary advanced analytic dividend model
- Analysis of company fundamentals to provide dividend forecasts for APAC stocks
- Provision of research on equity fundamentals, financial statements and market announcements
- Monitoring of news flow to assess the impact of market events on companies and their dividends
- Forecast dividend payment schedules
- Respond to daily client demands with bespoke analysis
- Work with development teams on projects to streamline and improve business processes
- Handle ad-hoc projects on data and system improvements.
- A keen awareness of the impact dividends forecasts have on the value of equity derivatives
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree, preferably in Finance / Data Science / Computing, CFA designation would be looked upon favourably
- Experience using python, R (in previous full time roles/internships and/or university projects)
- Strong interest in equities, financial statement analysis and knowledge of equity derivatives
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in other Asian languages would be a plus
- Proficient in SQL/VBA/MACRO
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.