Senior Software Engineer, Asset Management IT
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 16 Feb 19
Job Reference # 186041BR
Are you passionate about building out financial technology? Have you been part of large-scale IT projects? Do you enjoy fleshing out new ideas to drive the business forward?
We're looking for a technical project manager and analyst to:
• Lead and be part of the delivery of IT projects, focusing on the Asset Management business in Asia Pacific
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change across multiple projects
• manage a small team of analysts and developers
• drive effective project governance, and liaise with project stakeholders
• analyze regional business requirements, conduct impact analysis, and architect solutions
• collaborate with regional and global IT teams to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• manage local and regional vendor relationships that are key to rapid delivery in some locations
You'll be working in the Asset Management Technology team in Singapore. We analyze, develop and deliver IT solutions to support the growth of the APAC business.
Our regional team is small, but we're nicely balanced and cover all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
We seek to enhance our analysis and project management strength in APAC so that we can deliver better products, smarter, and faster to the regional business lines
- worked as an IT project manager and analyst within the finance sector for ideally 5-10 years
- delivered on front-to-back requirements, ideally for APAC / emerging markets locations
- strong technical background with a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle
- experience managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
- knowledge of recent developments in enterprise architecture, such as cloud
- adaptable and able to work effectively with vendors, IT teams, and non-IT functions
- a strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.