Senior Systems Administrator and Office 365 Administrator
JobDescription : The Role:
Senior Systems Administrator and Office 365 Administrator The Location:
Singapore The Role:
The Senior administrator will perform hands-on tasks to manage and maintain Windows based infrastructure located within a cloud platform or on premises (including but not limited to Active Directory, Microsoft technologies such as SCCM, File/Print and Network services i.e. DNS, DHCP as well as an Office 365 tenant and related technologies. Hiring Manager Says:
"I'm looking for the kind of person who has strong technical abilities, who is a strong communicator and is self-motivated to help solve business problems using innovative technology solutions." The Impact:
- Manage the implementation of technologies to enable business value and adoption.
- Provide thought leadership in IT Strategy, operations and innovations as related to infrastructure technologies.
- Act as a change agent.
- Act as an SME within the Workplace Services organization
- Manage and support junior members of the team
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure
- Maintain core infrastructure services (such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security to facilitate effective issue resolution.
S&P Global Corporate
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and its interaction with Active Directory (10+ years)
Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP (8+ years minimum)
- Experience with Skype for Business (3+ years minimum).
- Experience with managing secure environments using MFA, DLP, RM and encryption. (3+ years minimum).
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper) and Server OS (Windows 2016, 2012 R2) (3+ years minimum).
- Experience with System Center (SCCM) (3+ years minimum).
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting (Windows Desktop OS - Win10, Win7) (5+ years minimum).
- Ability to create advanced PowerShell scripts to schedule repeatable Office 365 actions.
- Operational knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.