- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 21 Jul 18
Senior Test Manager (Private Banking/Wealth Management)
- Singapur, Singapore
Role is for a Test Manager for one or multiple projects in the Private Banking domain with minimum of 10 to 12 years of experience and strong knowledge of financial products.
about the company
Client is into the financial industry offering a wide range of services.
about the job
Role is for a Test Manager for one or multiple projects in the Private Banking domain with minimum of 10 years of experience and strong knowledge of financial products.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of experience in Banking and Testing
- Minimum 6 years of experience in designing test strategy, test planning & managing test deliveries
- Sound understanding of defect management process (HP ALM, JIRA)
skills and experience required
- Experience in team leading/ management.
- Working experience in Private Banking domain and Channels applications in particular (includes Front office applications, Client Reporting and online banking application for the Private Banking customers)
- Strong knowledge of financial products and product lifecycle (eg: Securities, Cash etc.)
- Experience in designing test strategy in line with the scope and organization standards
- Experience in test planning, test case writing and execution, status reporting
- Able to grasp Business and Technical requirements and translate into the test coverage
- Able to drive the test environment and data needs required for testing
- Knowledge of test automation and test management tools (Selenium, TOSCA, Cucumber, JIRA)
- Basic understanding of SQL writing and execution
- Experience in working with Partner / Vendor teams and across geographies
- Experience in managing budget, resources and testing delivery
- Partner with business, architecture and development team to ensure that test coverage is good enough to cover all functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience in any core banking systems like T24 or Avaloq would be an advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sathis at 65103646.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1112410)