Senior VP, Technical Delivery Manager - Global Markets Technology
Posting Date: 11-Oct-2021
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
• Plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet project's requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
• Plan & collaborate across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution and manage application teams to build the enhancements
• Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery
• Provide status update related to technical delivery to Project Manager (PM)/ Program Manager and Team Lead
• Partner with System Analysts, Functional Business Analysts and SME's to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
• Provide Systems input to specification phase (effort estimates, high level delivery plan) based on impact assessment etc.
• Partner with Architects and Development Lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
• Partner with Test Manager to ensure completion of System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
• Prepare and manage technical implementation plan across application teams - coordinate technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
• Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
• Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the successful execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet set quality KPI
• Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan and track milestone progress
• Manage change in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance
• Report of project status to key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Manage relationships with business users and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize risks to project
• Ensure comprehensive project documentation is maintained that follows the internal SDM Job Requirements
• Strong technical knowledge
• Good business domain knowledge in at least one area (Global Markets/Treasury )
• 15+ years working in the Financial IT domain - Global Markets / Treasury or eventually Murex experience a strong plus
• Track record in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities for a multi-national/regional company with annual budgetary responsibility (7+ Years)
• Experience in actual systems development work, with prior coding, functional specifications and technical specifications and systems development and testing experience (5+ years)
• Experience in communicating with technical stakeholders Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.