- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- LMA Recruitment
- 12 Jul 18
Senior Virtualisation Specialist (Contract)
Our international banking client is looking for a Virtualisation – DC Migration Specialist to join their Singapore team.
• As a member of the Virtualisation DC Migration support team, be responsible for all the migration in relates to virtualisation space.
• At least 10+ years of working experience with minimum of 3+ years of experience in Virtualization domain. Experience with x86 Servers and Blades, Storage and Backup Infrastructure and DataCenter networking is a prerequisite.
• Experience in migration of VMware Virtual infra between DCs.
• The scope includes V2V / P2V / Lift & drop of physical ESX servers / Migration of Hitachi storage from existing to new DCs.
• Experience in VMware vSphere upgrade from 5.x to 6.x is an added advantage.
• Identify and decommission legacy physical ESX servers in existing DC.
• Consolidation of VMware virtual clusters based on OS (Windows / Unix) to improve the business efficiency and achieve cost avoidance from license front.
• Provide level 2/3 expertise in problem resolution.
• Ensure highest level of ownership, accountability and service are maintained within the team.
• Manage Incident / Change / Problem tickets with timely resolution and adherence to their process and procedures.
• Participate in Business Continuation / Disaster Recovery planning, building and testing as part of DC migration activities.
• Troubleshooting skills related to connectivity and performance issue (CPU, Memory, Storage & Network).
• Good techno-commercial as well as good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Strong operational process management expertise, experience of ITIL or other IT operations framework.
• Should have an analytical and logical approach towards solution and problem solving.
• Able to multitask, works under pressure and at the same time deliver high quality result against tight deadlines.
• Candidate must be flexible with standby requirement and willing to work 24/7 & extended/staggered working hours inclusive on weekend.
Experience & Knowledge in Cloud / Automation technology.
Experience on hyper converged solutions.
Automate the end to end delivery and management of Virtual Infra and accelerate application deployment and releases.
Experience in banking industry and Project Management
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D