Service Designer, HCD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
As Customer Research & Service Designer for the Retail Bank, you will bring your Human Centred Design mastery to coach stakeholders and delivery teams as we transform the way we conduct customer research and apply it to the redesign and implementation of services to our customers. You will form part of our developing HCD community of practice, giving you the ability to continue your personal development with like-minded colleagues.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about using research & design to exponentially improve customer experience. We value specialised expertise, combined with the ability to lead and inspire others to grow their skills. You will bring with you the following:
- Extensive and proven track record of application of HCD customer research and service design within complex businesses and large organisations
- Proven track record in driving culture and mindset change
- Passionate possessing extensive experience in coaching business, delivery teams and leaders in HCD based customer research
- Adaptive to changing situations and enjoy collaborating with teams in a diverse multicultural environment
- Passionate about solving challenging problems and learning new skills
- Curious and open-minded
- Agile delivery experience will be an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .