The Settlement Officer is responsible for the processing of cash remittances, FX/MM and FX/MM derivatives. Cash management backgound is an advantage.
- Responsible for processing FX, MM & Derivatives transactions
- Handle internal fund transfer, cheque deposit & fixed deposit transactions
- Process & review remittance payments in banking system
- Prepare payments, rates fixing & cash flow reconciliations
- Prepare monthly & quarterly Head Office and Management reports
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of Private or Investment banking treasury settlements operations experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Knowledge in Swift
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working location in West
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.