- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 16 Nov 18
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We are looking for someone like that to:
1. Assist the team manager in managing the production support within the Clearing and Settlements Team. As part of this role, the individual must also be familiar with the settlement of Equities, Fixed Income, Structured products, Mutual/Hedged Funds and Derivatives.
2. Provide support to the team manager in preparing MIS Data to understand volume trends, settlement rates, and pre-matching rates.
3. Manage the risk and controls of the settlements processes and continue to evolve/streamline/minimize risk across all the sub teams in Securities Settlements.
4. Drive the implementation of various change initiatives for the Securities Settlements processes.
5. Work closely with the team members and provide day to day support, set and drive the overall team's objectives and strategies, and achieve the business plan for the year.
6. Building and maintaining relationships with the various stakeholders such as client advisors, client advisor assistants, custodians, counterparties and risk.
7. Understand new regulatory requirements, translating them into Operational procedures
You will be working in the Wealth Management APAC Securities Settlements Team in Singapore, supporting the Singapore and Hong Kong Wealth Management Business. This role will predominantly focus on day to day managing and support of the Clearing and Settlements team.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?