Site Reliability Engineer
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Huxley APAC , EA Lizenz Nr.: 09C5506
- 12 Feb 19
The Site Reliability Engineer will be part of a team of engineers who are passionate and curious about technology and driven to deliver quality solutions. The Site Reliability Engineers are responsible for taking applications to production. The team is involved in delivering services which are scalable, performant, secure, fault-tolerant and continuously delivered.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be instrumental in designing, building and automating infrastructure, tools and processes. Other responsibilities include:
- Containerization and building delivery pipelines to allow for CI/CD
- Utilize infrastructure-as-code to deliver automated, predictable and scalable infrastructure
- Excellent communicator with a collaborative mindset
To be successful in this role, one must have:
- Proven track record in site reliability engineering / devops engineering
- Hands on experience in designing, delivering and managing large scale, high-volume systems
- Hands on scripting and development skills in either Python, Ruby, Java, C++, Perl
- Previous Linux systems engineering experience preferred
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017