Software Engineer and Analyst
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
The Asset Management (AM) delivery team is looking for for an experienced .NET and MS-SQL developer to join our Trading IT team.
Your job will require you to interact closely with application users to understand their issues/gather requirements.
The role is development / maintenance of business applications and to provide support to front office & back office business users.
Applications scope includes Order Generation, Portfolio Rebalancing, Portfolio Modelling, Rule-based order routing, Pre-Trade Compliance, Electronic Trading and Trade Reporting.
You will have to assess complexity and feasibility of business requests, provide input into technical solutions, and accurately estimate development effort for solutions.
Ability to quickly learn key business processes is essential. Must be able to adapt to, work within, and introduce improvements to existing code bases.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of a Longview IT team which is spread between Singapore, London, Chicago and Pune (India).
• Enhancing and maintaining an Order Management System - Longview (a product by Linedata) for equities, bonds and futures.
• Analyzing and fixing production issues.
• Providing onsite support to Singapore equity trading team and OG team.
• Interacting with various business stake holders for requirement gathering.
• Coordinating UAT testing with applications users and business Analysts.
• Working on various business requirements of data extraction, data analysis and reporting.
• Identifying the scope of automation in various business and support activities and providing solution to automate manual tasks.
• Should have knowledge of FIX protocol.
• Should be able to work independently with business stake holders and vendors on projects as a SME for OMS to onboard new FIX connection, EMS systems.
Your experience and skills
• Strong C#.NET knowledge (WinForms, WPF and windows services).
• Proficient in Object Oriented Design, unit testing, performance analysis, and n-tier architecture.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server databases. SQL data manipulation/Data Analysis experience.
• Must have knowledge of FIX protocol and experience in supporting FIX connections used for electronic trading.
• Strong analytical skills, verbal & written communication skills.
• autonomous nature, self starter
• Previous exposure to banking or financial services
• Experience in Asset Management, in particular Front Office trading areas.
• Experience with trading systems, OMS, EMS or vendor products.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.