Solution Architect, Automation
Role: Solution Architect, Automation Location: Singapore Skill Sets Required
- At least 9+ years of proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools(UI Path/ AA/ Blue Prism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto/Kapow etc).
- Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
- WinAPI programming is highly desired.
- Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation.
- Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, and MS Word.
- Experience in Hadoop and elastic search is highly preferred.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind).
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
- Hands on in converting the business requirements into solution design - building end to end automation process solutions.
- Training/certifications on test automation tools such as HP QTP is highly desired.
- Preferred to have any of the .NET/Java developer certifications.
- Prefer PMP or CSM certification.
- Prefer to have exposure to managing the projects using Agile methodology.
- Prefer to have some cloud based infra setup skills for bots.