Specialist, IT Workplace Transformation
The candidate will be responsible for solutioning, formulation of business case and implementation of infrastructure technologies to meet current and future business demands in IT Workplace services. The position will also assist the Director and work across the different technology domains in IT to drive transformational changes to Singtel IT infrastructure in order to bring about cost efficiencies and optimisations of resources to achieve business and Group IT KPIs.
- Direct oversight and management of project deliverables related to IT Workplace Services that adhere to standards and policies as well as drive the project from technical perspective.
- Responsible to create or customise IT Workplace solutions that are scalable, adaptable and support the ever-changing business needs.
- Implement IT Workplace solutions by engaging one or more of the following teams:
- Respective IT delivery teams;
- Outsourced partners;
- External Vendors.
- Work closely with assigned project managers to ensure that timeline and budget are adhered to.
- Work closely with assigned IT Workplace and/or Infrastructure Design & Build team to translate design into solution that works in the relevant environment.
- Ensure the complete delivery of the required projects from technical perspective including the need to ensure that the impact to existing operations and systems are minimised.
- Develop all necessary technical requirements and inputs necessary to ensure the successful completion of the projects and hand over to operation teams.
- Explore and review new technologies related to IT Workplace and conduct proof-of-concepts in relevant environment
- Prepare business case for funding of implementation of new technologies.
- Proven track record on deploying and managing multiple Windows Active Directory Forests and Domains 2008/2012/2016/2019 and Azure AD.
- Strong knowledge on Azure Active Directory Connect synchronization services, Active Directory Federation Service and File and Print services.
- Strong knowledge on Group Policy, AD Trusts, AD Sites and Services, DNS, DHCP, and DFS.
- Strong knowledge for securing Active Directory infrastructure.
- Working knowledge authentication protocols such as Multi-Factor, NTLM, Kerberos, SAML(SSO) and LDAP.
- Good to have exposure in managing other technologies such as internet proxy and end point protection product suites.
- Extensive Office 365 Product Suite experience in highly security driven environment, especially Exchange Online, Intune, Teams, LiveStream, ExpressRoute and etc.
- Proven track record on deploying Windows Autopilot, Intune, patch management and software delivery.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, Lync 2013, Skype for Business
- Strong experience in SMTP Gateway technologies e.g. MX, DKIM, SPF, DMARC and etc .
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- IT professional with more than 10 years of experience in a competitive IT environment with at least 7 years in IT Workplace domains serving more than 5000 end-users
- Proven experience in project delivery that span multiple countries and security domains
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a mixed workforce of internal and outsourced contractors to achieve maximum efficiency and results
- Experience in business case justification
- Adept in vendor and external partners management
- More than 3 years in people management or leading role
- Financial knowledge such as Total Cost of Ownership, CAPEX & OPEX.
- Some commercial experience in telecommunication industry
- Relevant experience in professional service organisation