Specialist (Reconciliation), Portfolio Services
- Not Specified
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 16 Feb 19
Recruiting for 1-year contractors! The Reconciliation Team in Portfolio Services Department is responsible for the controls and integrity of data within internal architectures through the reconciliation process. The team undertakes validation of records daily through breaks investigation and tracking of issues arising from reconciliations, monitoring them through to resolution. The team has critical dependencies on all other Portfolio Services functions for timely, accurate and complete information.
- Accountable for allocated portfolios, proactive investigation and timely follow up of queries arising from internal stakeholders, clients, counterparties, custodians and administrators.
- Ownership of breaks and investigations of differences, including overdrafts, through daily stock/cash reconciliations against custodians/administrators.
- Ownership of breaks and investigations of differences via reconciliation against counterparty records.
- Validate and update internal records with relevant transactions, such as fees and income.
- Provide information of internal or external records as requested.
- Perform integrity checks, static data setup and maintenance within internal systems.
- Updating internal records through FX matching process for Custodian dealt FX.
- Work through high volumes, prioritise and manage workload according to risk or deadlines.
- Ensure timely resolution of breaks.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum diploma or equivalent relevant work experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Previous experience in reconciliations / investment accounting will be an advantage
- Enjoys investigation work and solving problems
- Experience in the Securities or Fund Management industry is an advantage
- Proficient in basic software including MS Excel
- Has a keen interest on Equities, Fixed Income and Derivative products
- Able to commit to the 1-year contract