Sr. Associate - Projects
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Sr. Associate - Projects
Experience: - 4 to 8
- Effective end to end execution of development & release phases.
- Provides expertize to identify and translate system requirements into software design artefacts.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Self-starter who can drive and facilitate requirements and development effort.
- Review design of existing applications and provide recommendations to increase system's .robustness/scalability/performance/maintainability.
- Participate in code review activities and ensure quality standards are met
Job Requirement s
- Core Java/ J2EE technologies with full stack development experience.
- Individual contributor and strong hands-on coding experience.
- Experience in multi-tiered, distributed application and service architectures.
- 4+ years of experience in end to end development of highly available applications using Java technologies and Spring frameworks.
- Proven ability to work well in a challenging technical environment with ability to multitask whilst delivering high quality solutions.
- Experience in continuous delivery and integration practices.
- Should have worked with Gradle, Maven, ANT, Jenkins.
- In depth knowledge of Java and design patterns.
- Good experience with RESTFUL web services.
- Experience with UI framework like jQuery/React JS.
- Good experience in middleware integration and knowledge of EAI patterns will be an advantage.
- Work independently or with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well-defined goals.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Go getter attitude, self-driven and self-motivated and Passionate about building software.
- Good communications skills, with Crisp and concise communication and the ability to articulate on technical topics with ease.
About Cognizant :-
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 DB2/400 NA Required 2 CL/400 NA Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.