Sr Rep, Client Processing
Sr Rep, Client Processing - Transfer Agency
- Assists in conducting, analyzing, and reporting on transfer agency operations activities for clients of lower complexity. Supports client onboarding and internal conversions. Conducts key metric reporting. Consults and provides oversight to daily Transfer Agency processes.
- Assists management in the day to day operations of the business.
- Conducts review processes & procedures to reduce risk and enhance efficiency. Apply key controls/processes to identify potential risk.
- Assists in project management of a portion of an initiative and/or onboarding new clients.
- Develops relationships with technology and line of business teams as Subject Matter Experts to develop business requirements and test development. Analyzes business data to identify trends to mitigate risk or enhance client relationships.
- No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred; experience in transfer agency operations preferred.