An IT Service Provider is looking for a Strategic Account / Customer Relationship Advisor to join them at AVP level.
Working Hours: 5 days work week / Office Hours
Location: West, Commonwealth
Company's Profile : IT Service Provider
- To be the primary business-IT advisor for the clients, utilizing research to find out where the client needs help.
- To know when a client needs to upgrade existing services or take advantage of anything-as-a-Service rather than purchasing new hardware or software, always putting client success as the top priority.
- Working closely with the Service Delivery teams to make presentations and prepare documents supporting the value of Company’s products and services.
- Advise, guide and orchestrate the delivery teams in their engagement with their respective client stakeholders.
- From time to time assist with the Business Development of new services anchored by strategic client.
- Review Strategic Accounts
- Periodically review the existing client accounts.
- Analyze each client’s current service sign-up and plan sign-ups through the CRM system to make sure they are taking advantage of all the products and services the company has that can help each line of business grow and prosper with as little risk as possible.
- Understand business model and be able to show how the company’s products easily integrate into their strategic plans.
- Research the various client stakeholders and the role they play in their various roles and responsibilities.
- Study and analyze the data on client insights to confidently present new business solutions to his/her clients and instill trust with his/her extensive knowledge of client stakeholder desired business outcome.
- Degree holder
- Min of 7+ Years of hands on experience preferably in the roles of Strategic Account and/or Customer Relationship Management in the areas of Digitalization, Cloud, AI/ML, Big Data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good skills in MS Office [PowerPoint, Excel, Word]
- Sound knowledge of deal / proposal life cycle.
- Good commercial / financial understanding of Contracts, Service Orders, Proposals etc.
- Experienced in all level of stake-holder engagement
- Working experience in a IT Service Provider organization and/or Cloud Service Provider will have an advantage