Support Analyst, Datawarehouse
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
Support Analyst, DatawarehouseJob Objectives The Data Application Support team is within the Business Technology Services function, supporting the Bank's suite of Data warehouse, ETL, BI and Big Data Application Systems. The team is responsible for the production stability of these applications and ensuring on going improvements in system availability, supportability & service levels over time.
The successful candidate will be working with Business, Support and Development teams to ensure a high quality service & swift resolution of issues Key Responsibilities
- Provide application support to various business users. Attend to business queries and business requests promptly. Follow through the business requests to a proper closure
- Work on timely resolution for reported incidents so as to meet service level targets. Incidents include failures & queries reported by business users and technical staff; event alerts automatically detected and reported by event monitoring tool
- Perform root cause analysis to identify permanent solution so as to prevent recurring incidents and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Ensure all incidents and problems are proactively managed - Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity and escalate issues as appropriate to necessary teams and management
- Collaborate with the development team in identifying resolutions and transitioning of releases into production environment
- Participate in BCM activities or infrastructure related upgrade
- Responsible of capacity management. To monitor & analyze current performance and capacity data and forecast the capacity required by the applications ahead
- Aside from day-to-day support duties, there will be requirements to undertake other responsibilities such as management reporting & other centrally driven project initiatives as needed
- Degree in computer science/engineering or related disciplines.
- Min 5 years of experience in application development and support environment in business intelligence
- Min 2 years experiences in Big Data using Cloudera (CDH 5.8 or above), Hive, Impala, HDFS, YARN, pig , Sqoop, Oozie, Hbase, kafka, Map Reduce/Spark.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent & proven Incident/Problem Management and organization skills a must
- Individual must have working experience in ETL, Data warehouse, Big Data and various business intelligence tools on Unix/Windows platforms.
- Mandatory Technical skills : Teradata, Informatica, Cloudera Hadoop, Oracle, Qliksense, Unix, Control-M and Shell scripting
- Other skills for ETL, Datawarehouse, BI, and Big Data skills are good advantages