Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 1,000 institutional investors. We have USD 135 billion in assets under management and more than 1,800 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Partners Group is seeking a Private Equity Asset Class Specialist (Analyst) to help drive Asia-Pacific and Global fundraising for our Private Equity (PE) Direct Platform (functional title: Support Professional - Asset Class Experts Equity). You are an integral part of the success of our fundraising effort, as well as helping our client solutions team (CSOL) be at their best when it comes to discussing our investment strategy, portfolio and track record. This role will be based in Singapore. In particular, the role will focus on the following:
What we expect
- Fundraising: Support the Private Equity Direct platform in close coordination with the Asia-Pacific PE Lead within Asset Class Experts & Global Consultants. Help develop and deliver product specific content/communications, including on investment strategy, investment examples/case studies, track record, competitor differentiation, investor demand summaries, etc.
- Investor Services: Support in-house due diligence preparation, request for proposal inputs, as well as fielding of investor queries. Continuously update competitor landscape to provide insights on improving our investor service and differentiation
- Project Management: Create and support the execution of marketing plans, development of marketing materials (including pitchbook, investment case studies, creation of new materials etc.), and management of the fundraising process for the Partners Group Direct Equity flagship funds
- Efficiency & Productivity: Support efficiency within CSOL, ensuring our sales team can always put their best foot forward with the highest quality and most targeted materials and briefings
- Reporting: Provide comprehensive reporting and real-time updates to management and the sales team, monitoring the timeline and execution of the fundraise including: LP demand books, forward roadshow calendar, data room access reporting, due diligence tracker, co-investment lists, etc.
- LP Engagement & Support: Support fundraising tasks (e.g. due diligence follow-ups) and ensure timeliness and quality of replies
- Special Projects: Drive initiatives related to client/investor events including due diligence days, business line meeting updates, annual general meeting, and off-sites
- Marketing & Media: Coordinate industry event sponsorship, media exposure, Q&A, contribute to further establish PG's image in private equity directs
What we offer
- Education: Relevant Bachelor's degree ideally in finance, economics or business-related, engineering (strong to outstanding GPA)
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience (e.g., investment banking, private equity, private markets business development or marketing / sales)
- Financial Literacy & commercial acumen: Understands the dynamics of private equity investing, including value drivers, financial, operational, and technical processes
- Technical Competences: Thorough proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel. Ability to analyze, communicate, and synthesize complex information. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter: Anticipates and executes value-add activities with minimal supervision; communicates and works effectively within an international / dispersed team
- Effectiveness: Persuasive with the sales team to maximize output during a fundraise
- Client-ready: Assists with supporting LP relationships that require high-touch interactions, as well as any strategic clients who require significant due diligence support
- Ability to withstand pressure: In what are often crucial projects for the firm with short turnaround times, you will need to withstand pressure and be able to deliver on short notice at certain times
- Team spirit: Develops and establishes strong bonds across the firm
- Professional, international working environment
- Challenging, rewarding career within a growing company
- Collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- One-month sabbatical after every five years of service
- Daily lunch allowance
- Fun office and team events
Make an impact on the organization by taking a lead role in the continued growth of our business. Our working environment is humble, inclusive and transparent, and the structure of the firm is flat.
At Partners Group, we thrive on new ideas for the benefit of our clients, our employees and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and support diversity of perspectives.