Sustainability Manager (Vice President)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Lizenz Nr.: 13C6338
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client is an Asian Bank with strong presence in the region. They are looking for a Environmental, social and Governance (ESG) analyst to join their team here in Singapore. This is a newly created headcount.
Reporting to the ESG committee, the incumbent is expected to be a subject matter expert in ESG to help shape and drive sustainability for the Bank. This role requires the incumbent to work with different departments and have strong stakeholder management skills.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• At least 5-7 years in environmental and social risk management, Sustainability experience preferred
• Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
• Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783