See job description for details
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Service Delivery Manager to join our team at NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you! Project Delivery & Maintenance
Customer/ Vendor Management
- Analyse and document requirements by liaising with a range of people including users and managers, drawing together information needs across a distributed organisation
- Establish and prepare project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users and architect/designer
- Manage the implementation of the project on a daily basis with regard to schedules, budget, manpower and quality
- Manage the scope definition and change control mechanism
- Escalate and discuss project overrun issues, scope creep, integration issues, resource requirements with Project Director (PD)/Service Delivery Director (SDD)
- Manage integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion etc.
- Manage project activities to ensure timely delivery, including identification of critical path, monitoring and driving completion of interdependent activities and adjustment to project schedules to achieve overall completion deadline
- Manage resources including hardware, software, human resource facilities and logistics required for project so as to ensure completion within budget.
- Review project documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimise rework and system failures
- Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
- Negotiate with vendors and across teams to ensure adequate resources are available during various phases of the project
- Build relationships with users, technical staff and management to determine and resolve issues associated with systems implementation
- Manage contracts and subcontractors
- Negotiate with customers on change request effort, schedules and prioritize changes based on business needs
- Clear and open communication with customers on project issues or clarifications
The ideal profile should have/ possess
- Liaise with team members to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to schedule
- Plan, track and monitor the tasks assigned to the team leader/ members
- Delegate tasks effectively by providing clear and specific instructions and goals
- Provide leadership to the project team to ensure that proposals/enhancements are fully analysed and evaluated for their benefits and costs
- Provide the project team with accurate information about business needs and priorities as well as details about existing business systems
- Participate in leadership activities and providing performance feedback and developmental coaching
- Monitor and improve team performance, providing leadership, coaching, and performance management
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
- Typically with 8 years of IT project management experience
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship