System Analyst - Correspondence and eStatement Management System , Group Operations & Technology
The candidate will be responsible for working with a portfolio of internal users to gather user requirements, design, propose enhancement solution and delivered the approved solution which conform to the bank's technology architecture guidelines, technology information security standard and IT management process.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather requirements, design and propose solutions with follow-up to deliver application enhancements.
- Able to perform system impact assessment for given enhancement and ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, security policies and standard management processes of the organization.
- Conduct application testing, investigate and resolve technical issues reported during the testing and work with technology Information Security Officer to application vulnerability testing and closure.
- Knowledge of latest Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle database and mongoDB
- Knowledge of latest Microsoft Windows platform
- Knowledge of latest Unix platform
- Knowledge of EngageOne Product
- Knowledge of eStatement Management Solution
- Knowledge of Application development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- DevOps operating practices
- Knowledge of MAS technology risk management guidelines