System Analyst (eGRC), Group Operations & Technology
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and change requests.
- Design high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Perform development for server-end applications, database table creation, T-SQL stored procedures scripting.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering /Computer Science related degree.
- Possesses at least 5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and development experience in RSA Archer eGRC modules like ORM, Group Audit, Enterprise Management, etc.
- 3+ years of development experience in RSA Archer with Advance Workflow, Notifications, Reports, Calculations, APIs
- Relevant experience working with Microsoft ASP.NET framework, Windows Server and SQL Server Database
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology.
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player.