We are looking for people to join our team as a System Administrator. Would you like to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment that values social interaction as well as technical process? We pride ourselves on hiring bright, driven, enthusiastic people that have experience in monitoring and supporting a critical environment.
Our workplace is where you will sharpen existing skills and develop new ones around new technology as it emerges. It is a bright, vibrant, challenging environment that will leave you feeling like you’ve helped make an impact. We need people who can hold a conversation as well as resolve complex technical issues effectively and efficiently. We want people for whom going over and above is second nature, who value the people behind the problems, and have passion for security and technology. We want to deliver the best experience in the world and if you think you are up to the challenge…..read on...
- General Systems Administrator – networking, server, virtualization, firewall
- Troubleshoot common device and client problems across hardware and software.
- Work with OSX, Windows, and Linux clients and servers hosting a variety of services.
- Heavy focus on troubleshooting and ability to work through process of elimination is required.
- Maintain and patch applications.
- Work with network administration and hardware technicians.
- Define core Global Security Systems & Technology policies and document procedures.
- Application and system programming for access control, video, intercom systems, and more.
- Be self-motivated and driven to complete tasks on time.
- Multi-task and context switch.
- Set clear expectations.
- Passionate about technology and networking, and able to learn and develop independently.
- Strong background with IT System Administration – 1 to 3 years
- Nice to have knowledge of physical security systems, security hardware, locks, cameras, and networked-based equipment.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Customer service driven attitude
- Must be pro-active whenever possible – this includes monitoring and self-assigning Tasks from the up-for-grabs Task queue.
- Task Management and Administration Discipline – Administrators are accountable for proper administration of assigned Tasks including; documentation, proper closure including root cause analysis, incident profiling, tagging, and appropriate escalation.
- Systems Administrators must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with company project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information, you can email Pauline Maniwong in our Singapore office on Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Pauline Maniwong 532103 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Pauline Maniwong 532103
EA Registration No.: R22104716, Pauline Maniwong
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544