- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
TCC DBA Technical Analyst
TCC DBA Technical AnalystThe Technical Analyst will be working in the Technology Command Centre (TCC) and assist for all preventive and recovery technical issues. The Technical Analyst is required to work closely with Commander and take ownership of issues till resolution.
- Provide technical assistance to Technology Command Centre and operation teams.
- Perform preventive measure and monitoring to ensure system is in healthy and stable state.
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential impact to problem management. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
- Ensure the supportability of the Database.
- Track and drive patch management & software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery.
- Provide operational excellence and skills on Database.
- To provide permanent night shift support.
- Degree in Computer Science or any IT-related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in database administration and support
- Experience in Oracle 8i/10g/11g/12c
- Experience in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014/2016
- Experience in Oracle Data Guard/Real Application Cluster(RAC)
- Experience in SQL Server Clustering/Replication/Mirroring/AlwaysOn
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnose and recover from database issues
- Experience in performance monitoring and tuning
- Experience in IBM DB2, Sybase and Teradata are added advantage including open source databases such as MariaDB, PostgreSQL and Mongodb.
- Knowledge in Windows/IBM AIX/Solaris/Linux is an added advantage
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Banking experience is an added advantage