Be the Tech lead / senior technical analyst to drive L3 support for a new application. Responsible for aspects of production readiness for new systems, engagement with stakeholders and ensure process monitoring and controls.
- Managing, delivering and supporting batch run and client facing application
- Working with vendors and prioritize readiness and fixes tproduction
- Drive quality and productivity outcomes, ensure timeliness in task monitoring and completion
- Manage overall production stability of the applications; focus on pro-active monitoring and issues resolution.
- Knowledge of 3 Tier transaction banking applications, experience manage complex production support for Java and Oracle based systems.
- Good understanding of Quality and DevOPS processes, demonstrated experience in tools and hands-on implementation of these processes in Development.
- Good expertise in tools – Confluence, JENKIS, BIT-Bucket and ALDON for change mgmt.
- Experience working with vendors and prioritize readiness and fixes tproduction
- Focus on right process and change management for production implementation needs
- Hands on need tsetup jobs for file transfer and monitoring – ensure hands on work with CONTROL-M, Connect
- Direct scripts and file transfer verification
- Monitor and manage risks /issues related tsystem production implementation
Technologies like JAVA/J2EE, JUnit, XML, RHEL, Oracle, SFTP, Unix, Maven, BitBucket, Jenkins, IBM HTTP / WAS / MQ / CD, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix scripting, Control-M and good knowledge in SWIFT and XML message formats.
- N Tier Architecture deployed in a distributed VM farm
- Platform: Sun Solaris 11 / RHEL 7.4
- App Server: DMZ – IBM HTTPS Server 8.5.5 or above
- Web Server: IBM WebSphere ND126.96.36.199 or above
- Messaging: IBM MQ (Online) Server & Client
- TCP-IP/SFTP: ConnectDirect / NDM
- Single Sign on: iSprint
- Scheduling: Control-M
- Transaction authentication: HSMG
- JAVA 1.8
- AS 400
- NAS Storage
- Database: Oracle 12c ver 2 / above and tools
CI/CD & DevOps Tools:
- Defect tracking: JIRA
- Versioning: BitBucket
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Build tool: Maven
- Code Security Scan: Vera Code
- Code Analysis: SonarCube
- Build repository: Artifactory
- Code repository: Aldon
- Change / Incident Management: Remedy, Aldon LME
- Monitoring Tools: Wiley, BMC Patrol