Technical Business Analyst, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Analyse the Business requirements/user stories and translate to detailed functional/tech requirements. Document the translated requirement in the form of narrations and process documents.
- Work with business and tech stakeholders in requirement prioritization and rationalization
- Maintain technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analysed, modelled and classified according to technical feasibility and non-functional characteristics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in finalizing solution to meet the requirements.
- Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions. Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way and produce a consistently high standard of documentation.
- Exhibit values and principles of an agile mindset
- Accountable for cross team reporting to Tech Project Manager, PMO and/or possibly steering committee.
- Responsible for organizing the tech workshops, functional solution walkthrough with Business and Tech teams
- Coordination across teams / platforms, ensuring project requirements are understood by the teams and solution meets the requirements.
- Maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure no gap between requirements, solution design, testing and implementation
- Gatekeeper for any new requirements and changes across all platforms. E2E tech impact assessment for all new changes.
- Assist users in defining acceptance criteria for testing of automated systems
- Highlighting capability gaps to respective team/tribe/ function leads
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
- Manage and communicate effectively with domain leads at senior level and working level teams.
- Responsible for ensuring project steering committee meetings, cross function meetings and other key project meetings are effective and achieve objectives on a consistent manner.
- 5-10 years of experience in executing complex project is a MUST. Successful candidate should have led Technical Analysis involving multiple applications/systems both internal and external
- Proven expertise and experience of analysing, defining and articulating complex problems clearly across strategic, business, systems, process and data areas of work
- Experience of defining and documenting tech requirements, tech process for system implementation
- Successful candidate should have domain knowledge in consumer finance products (including credit cards and unsecured lending)
- Prior experience on applications analysis, design and development, on Unsecured Leading applications such as credit card acquiring and issuing is a MUST.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
- Experience of facilitating workshops and working with both external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data modelling
- Self-starter and extremely hands on in the management of projects
- Proven leadership skills and evidence of collaboration with customers to develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Able to manage and work with internal stakeholders, partners and vendors.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with users to define concepts, under direction of project managers is required.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
- Ability to communicate difficult sensitive information tactfully is required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, vendors and subject matter experts is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.