Technical Delivery Manager - Risk and Compliance
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
Technical Delivery Manager - Risk and ComplianceJob Objectives This role is to manage Risk & Compliance IT projects. The Project Manager will take ownership to deliver cross-functional initiatives across business, technology, operations, compliance any other work streams. The Project Managers is the one to explain to the team with tremendous precision exactly what the scope is, exactly how much time is left and what the strategy is. He/she will plan and administer projects, and ensures that deliverables are completed correctly, on-time and within budget. The Project manager will deliver the technical and business solutions to support the bank's vision and strategic direction. The incumbent is accountable for the success of enterprise-impacting initiatives.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Provide leadership for implementing end-to-end solutions for the bank spanning across business, technology, operations, compliance and any other functions to ensure projects are appropriately planned, tracked and delivered
- Be the facilitator and the influencer who binds together all teams which impact the project
- Manage the project budget, tracking and ensuring risks and challenges are managed/mitigated pro-actively, solutions identified and issues resolved
- Build relationships and manage communication with stakeholders including representing the projects at steering committees and working groups
- Plan, Track and Deliver Strategic Projects
- Responsible for overall management and co-ordination of the project and their interdependencies
- Ensure quality implementation within agreed timeline and allocated budget
- Detailed project planning and control including developing and maintaining a detailed project plan and budgetary control
- Responsible for the deliverables and ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the project schedule
- Ensure that the system is implemented in line with the bank's development, testing, security, architecture, compliance and quality conformance standards
- Identification and Resolution of Risks, Issues and Challenges
- Anticipate, analyze, address and resolve any issues or risks either independently or together with the relevant stakeholders and propose alternative solutions as necessary.
- Managing project issues and escalating where necessary - includes reviewing escalated project issues to evaluate whether they will affect the project.
- Liaising with other project managers particularly where projects have outputs affecting more than one strategic objective
- Post implementation, develop and deliver robust, sustainable and effective release management framework
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Liaison with, and updates progress to project steering board/senior management.
- Managing communications with stakeholders in Singapore as well as across the group.
- Build and manage relationship across the bank including Retail, Wholesale, GMIM and Group functions
- Ensuring projects maintain focused on benefits.
- Sustainable Improvements
- Ensure the project embeds any new working practices across business, operations, technology and compliance
- Develop a framework for learning from the project and ensure best practices are embedded within the bank.
- Contributing to strategy, policy and procedure
- Functional Domain
- Design, build and execution of Credit decisioning models
- Implementation of Basel Risk Estimates (PD, EAD, LGD)
- Implementation of Decision Management System (DMS) across Asia-pacific. Knowledge of Experian products is preferred (not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of Machine learning models for credit decisioning
- Experience in delivery of Credit based customer segmentation
- Passionate, diligent individual with an exceptional ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Resourceful team player who can identify and deliver tactical as well as strategic solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- An experienced technology PM with deep exposure in managing the delivery of a large complex projects impacting multiple functions across the bank - business, operations, technology, finance and compliance
- Demonstrated expertise in leading global or regional strategic projects and initiatives to offer businesses end-to-end solutions for technology and operations
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in project management, operations, application design & development
Good to have
- Experience in managing vendors to deliver projects is an added advantage
- Exposure in implementing Agile methodologies is preferred