- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Technical Support Analyst (Fluency in Mandarin)
Standort: Singapur, SingaporeProvide 2nd line support of Windows based clients and mobile technology to internal customers as part of the global technical support team.
- Provide support in a Windows 7 and 10 environment.
- Provide a high level of business support / technical assistance to Moody's associates both local and remote. Support includes, but not limited to laptops, desktops, network printers, mobile devices, Microsoft office suite software, VPN, video conference system and various proprietary applications.
- Successfully troubleshoot issues both independently and in collaboration with all available resources.
- Coordinate support and requests with other support levels and vendors.
- Assist other members of technical staff with installation and support issues.
- Recognize problem areas, developing pro-active solutions and complying with IT operational performance metrics and Service Level Agreements.
- Provide timely follow-up to users and management on all support issues by ensuring that all phases of desktop support, including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
- Solicit feedback from the business lines and individual users in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Highly flexible and committed to personal goals and directions agreed on with IT and business management.
- Report on root cause analysis where there have been significant problems - explaining what happened, why and what preventative measures have been put in place to avoid a repeat.
- Lead or participate in global IT projects
With 400 employees and 800 contractors worldwide, Moody's Information Technology ("MIT") is the largest department of Moody's Shared Services and provides end-to-end technology solutions for Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Shared Services, as well as infrastructure for Moody's Analytics. The development and ongoing support of key ratings and enterprise systems ensure the company's premier standing among credit rating agencies and enable its evolution among regulatory and business demands. MIT continuously seeks talented individuals to drive the execution of its technology roadmap, which offers exciting career
opportunities in program management, business analysis, enterprise architecture, software development, quality assurance, IT risk management, vendor management, technology operations and service management.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum five years working experience on supporting distributed regional office IT environment, investment bank exposure would be an advantage;
- Strong working experience of the following areas: Microsoft 7 and 10, MS Office 2016/Office 365, SCCM, McAfee Endpoint Encryption, Symantec Endpoint protection, AVAMAR, mobile device and networking;
- Strong working experience in working with connectivity and application troubleshooting with Citrix and VPN environment;
- Experience in working with globally distributed users and support teams;
- ITIL v3 foundation is a must. Other industry recognized qualification is desirable;
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with business users at all levels in the organization;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to liaise with colleagues based in China.
- Good organizational skills and excellent demonstrated troubleshooting and crisis management abilities;
- Good self-learning ability and ability to prioritize planned and unplanned tasks;
- Proactive and customer oriented. Personally committed to meet service quality standards;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- A good team player who can also work independently
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.