Technical Support Engineer (IT)
The esteemed organisation is a well-established banking and financial services company looking for dynamic individuals to join their team. Introduction to the role:
The organization is looking for an experienced Technical Specialist, who will be accountable for the integration of system solutions into the organization's SDLC ecosystems. The individual will also be responsible for developing solutions to ensure conformance of system transformation initiatives to the firm's technical requirements. Duties include:
- Ensure close partnership with technology stakeholders to understand requirements, develop technical specifications, and partner with onshore and offshore development teams.
- Involvement in driving and participating in design, development and implementation.
- Write Test driven bug free code in relevant language/packages of the application.
- Support SIT/UAT testing needs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the role of a technical lead in a completed project
- At least 5 years of experience in developing application with Java EE technology
- Knowledge of banking domain
- Possess strong Stakeholder management ability
- Proficient in Spring Framework, Microservices API Design, Weblogic/WebSphere App Server
- Experienced in the areas of MQ / NDM / SFTP integration
- Exposure to Devops tools Linux, RMI/IIOP, C/C++ and CORBA
This is a fantastic opportunity for developers with experience of Financial services environments and an aptitude to learn to grow in a top tier Global Banking environment.