Technology Program Manager-VP
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions group is built on the power of our network. We have offices in 101 countries, servicing clients in 160 countries, transacting on over 140 currencies, servicing 81% of the Global Fortune 500 companies and processing over 3 trillion dollars a day in payments.
The Technical Program Manager is responsible for managing difficult and transformational strategic programs in our organization with multiple teams through other managers. Requires In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function and deep problem solving skills. Job Responsibilities:
- This role is for End to End Project Manager role in managing multiple streams in technology across critical Trade and Treasury Solutions platforms.
- Engage with senior management to report, escalate issues and review/present exceptions on a monthly basis to the Production Resiliency Senior management & Business Exco sponsors and stakeholders.
- Ensure sufficient time zone coverage across globally to facilitate ongoing interaction between the technology, operations, audit, and regulatory teams.
- Coordinating the financials, technology deliveries across stream leads with Technology, Operations & Vendor teams.
- Work with onsite development partners to ensure correct implementation and timely delivery
- Work closely with Program Management and Quality Control teams to deliver quality software to agreed project schedules.
- Proactively notify Development Project Manager of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- Compliance with Citi's System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements. Ensure the project artefacts are signed off in time and attached in the project tracking application.
- Oversee development scope, budgets, time line documents, metrics as per project quality standards
- Monitor, update and communicate project timelines and milestones; obtain senior management feedback; understand potential speed bumps and client's true concerns/needs.
- Understanding technology industry trends, how they impact our future solutions and provide strategic direction for the development community.
- Serve as a SPOC on assigned Projects for stakeholders in business, operations and technology divisions
- Build and sustain strong relationships with the senior business leaders associated with the platform.
- Handle multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Understand importance of production stability and adhere to production release standards and quality.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science) or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience,
- 5+ years of project/program management experience and working directly with software development teams.
- 4+ years of agile methodology
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in an environment.
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging goals.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams
Technology Job Family:
Technology Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting