The position will be part of the Information Security team within Group Information Technology.This position investigates, detect and responds to threats to Singtel. Additionally, this position is a member of the team responding to security incidents and breaches.
Singtel, Asia’s leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
- Monitor and analyse threat intelligence from open and commercial sources for attack campaigns, new vulnerabilities, IOCs and threat actor groups and their TTPs
- Hunt actively for IOCs, threat actor groups and TTPs in the environment
- Analyse network flow, PCAPs, logs and endpoint artefacts for evidence of attacks and system breaches
- Support the incident response team on cyber security incident investigations
- Create incident reports and participate in post-mortem
- Implement and maintain metrics to ensure that the performance of the operations of threat intelligence and detection are measured, and reporting requirements are met.
Ideal candidate must have
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in security operations
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in computer forensics, malware analysis or incident response
- Experience working as part of an information security operations team.
- Advanced understanding in the MITRE ATTACK framework and Cyber Kill Chain
- Advanced understanding in system processes, filesystems, memory
- Advanced understanding in the following areas: Platform Security, Data Security, Network Security, Physical Security, Security Assessment Tools, Security Monitoring Tools.