Our client is looking to expand their Security team and is looking to hire Treat Intelligence Engineers.
- Developing alerts, metrics and reports based on Splunk search processing language
- Develop new detection strategies, security content, and data models as part of a threat platform.
- Help create a use case testing framework using scripts and adversary simulations
- Developing and tuning security content for different controls
- Strong understanding of threat modelling, attacks, and mitigation strategies
- A hands-on approach; capable of handling ad-hoc requests from various teams
- Able to identify the security threats associated with P2P networks
- An understanding of honey pot, honey wall deployment and security threat intelligence
Due to the urgency of the role, only Singapore based candidates are going to be considered.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send across your CV to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest, and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID (GR): R1766365