The successful candidate will be responsible on timely booking of trades executed by Portfolio Managers and Traders across asset classes such Fixed Income, Equities and FX. You will handle trade lifecycle events including but not limited to confirmations, settlements, corporate actions/maturities/expiries/fixings of the portfolio positions.
Additionally, you will perform reconciliations of trade and positions between internal systems, broker statements and fund administrator system. You will generate reporting to internal stakeholders such as Front Office and Management. You will provide timely response and resolution to queries from internal and external stakeholders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Solid working experience in Operations or Trade Support
- Good Product knowledge in either of the asset classes:
(1) Fixed Income
- MUST be comfortable with shift work in either of the following slots
(1) Late London Shift (7pm – 4am SGT)
(2) US Shift (9pm – 6am SGT)
- Experience in end to end trade lifecycle management in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Angelica DY at 69500387 for a confidential discussion or email your resume at Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125