The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively and accurately manages a variety of day-to-day trade activities, ensuring all standard responsibilities are completed in a timely manner. The role will support the business in the trading activities of Fixed Income & Currency asset classes. You will perform trade processing of various instruments, including:
Additionally, you will ensure prompt receipt and matching of trade confirmations; timely settlement for all trades across the global markets. This includes ensuring sufficient funding and meeting both the internal and custodian banks’ cut-off times. You will ensure prompt follow up on trade matching, trade confirmation, settlement, and other operational matters. You will support asset servicing functions of all investments throughout the life cycle of the trade including exercise/ assignment, novation, income collection, corporate action and credit event processing. Also, you will handle assessment for implementation of new products and markets for investment by portfolio managers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- MUST have solid background in Middle Office or Trade Support role.
- Good Product knowledge in processing and settlement of various financial products (fixed income, forex, equities and derivatives).
- Experience with at least one of following systems - Markitwire, CTM, Murex, Imagine, Bloomberg, Reuters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Quick learner, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment; high sense of urgency
Please contact Angelica DY at 69500387 for a confidential discussion or email your resume at Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.