Working with our varied multi-national corporate client, you will help to on-board and implement our cash management and treasury services, building solid relationships and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor. This role offers a high level of visibility as you’ll work in conjunction with a number of other internal teams to provide seamless delivery to, and build relationships with a variety of client stakeholders.
- Responsibilities on account opening and client documentation onboarding related activities.
- Provide support and guidance for the Implementation and solution perspective, where required/requested, to Sales Officers during the sales process and review client proposals.
- Oversee the delivery and execution of all assigned projects in line with the clients’ expectations, either individually as a project manager or partner with another.
- Provide pre-sales support, working closely with Sales across core GTS products.
- Ensure that Implementations/projects are delivered in accordance to using the Asia
- Implementation procedures as guidelines.
- Ensure all internal reporting and matrixes are adhere to the implementation governance.
- Provide technical support and training to clients where required.
- Attending conference calls before/after office hours may be required. Traveling may be required.
- At least 2-5 years’ working experience in client services, implementation, product management, project management and/or operations.
- Knowledge on corporate banking products, web-based electronic banking platforms and H2H solution.
- A good understanding of in-country banking systems, account and liquidity structures as well as payment delivery systems.
- A good understanding on account opening process and client documentation requirements, including KYC documents.
- Excellent presentation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Well written and oral English.
- Understanding of Client Due Diligence measures as part of the account opening onboarding requirements