Triple A Developer
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Feb 19
Triple A Developer
The requirement is for a Triple A Plus (TAP) Tech Lead/Developer to join the Portfolio Management Competency Centre.
This role will be the custodian of all the design/development and Solutioning work for the global implementation of TAP, including managing, reviewing the design & development and Solutioning.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements, prioritize and analyze requests, design technical solutions, workflows and user interfaces, write and review technical specifications and data mapping templates;
- Work with business analyst and Project manager as well as other internal IT departments, IS and vendor to arrive at optimal solutions for the Business with compliances to Bank's standards, policies and guidelines
- Able to translate functional designs and jargons into technical designs;
- Ensure gaps in deliverables are identified early and addressed effectively
- Provide SME support to extended IT teams such as core banking, credit and digital team;
- Provide support to architecture committee and project teams to ensure that target operating models are progressing in line with the preferred strategic architecture / chosen architectures
- Graduated from well-known university with IT related subjects;
- Senior level software development (5-10 year) with in-depth expertise in the software design, development, technical analysis and implementation in a banking/financial domain;
- General knowledge about private banking;
- Good knowledge in unix scripts and Database knowledge (oracle / Sybase)
- Previous hands on experience with TAP core development is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills required to liaise with other subject matter experts to problem solving issues or generating ideas
- Understanding of technology and development lifecycle
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R11874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah