Are you someone who is looking to start a career in the banking industry? Are you someone who is proactive and looking out for an opportunity to learn more about the bank? This opportunity is right for you as my client is a bulge-bracket bank and they are currently hiring Trust Officer Support to join their team in Singapore!
To support Trust Officers in day-to-day administration of the trust and corporate structures, including:
- Preparing the paperwork for the processing of requests from trust related parties; revocations; distributions; opening of new bank accounts; investment related matters; maintaining of records in our database.
- Liaising with compliance officers to resolve any deficiencies identified in the course of administration of the trust and corporate structures to ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with registered agents for our corporate structures; attending to enquiries from client advisors and wealth planners, etc.
- The above role calls for a person who is meticulous and have good organization skills.
- The individual would have to have a good command of English and Mandarin as they would have to speak to internal stakeholders.
- Relevant trust administration experience or work experience in private banking/ wealth management / financial institution is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates/Internship seekers are welcomed.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D