Requirements gathering, design, implement , test, troubleshoot systems as per system requirements for new and existing systems.
- Plan, gather requirements, design, implement , test, troubleshoot systems as per system requirements for new and existing systems;
- Setting up infrastructure virtualization standards;
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration for new technology infrastructure stacks;
- Knowledge and hands on experience in Windows, Nutanix, VMWare, Virtual desktop technologies;
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL trained;
- Knowledge and experience to maintain existing scripting (Python, Powershell, Pearl) and Programming for system management;
- System Administration knowledge of Cloud environment;
- Knowledge of key technology stacks, such as Microsoft, VMWare, Azure, AWS, Nutanix and other related cloud services in Private and Hybrid Cloud;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems;
- Good communication and stakeholders’ management skills with VIP support for senior management;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing and work under high pressure environment.