VP2, Data Loss Governance Analyst
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
VP2, Data Loss Governance AnalystJob Requirements:
- Management of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills for cross sector understanding and implementation of DLP requirements
- Transform business DLP requirements to effective rules with consideration of operational impact.
- Review and fine-tune DLP solutions and rules.
- Project Management - experience in managing DLP-related projects
- Manage security posture of Bank's / Group end-points / communications channels
- Multi-platform, operating environments experience e.g. mobile devices, tablets, PC, Apple devices, IOS, Windows, Android.
- Experienced in DLP communications channels and protection mechanisms
- Degree Holder in related discipline
- Good hands on experience with Open Systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX and Linux) and networking (routers/firewall) technologies
- Conversant with end-user (Windows, IOS and Android) and endpoint management (MDM, McAfee ePO, Microsoft Intune, Blackberry/GOOD) technologies.
- Implemented and managed network and endpoint DLP solutions
- Clear understanding of cryptographic standards and secure data transmission methodologies.Is process oriented and organized, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers, subject matter experts and operators.
- Team player, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within an organization, fostering collaboration internally/externally with vendors and staff.