We are working with a couple of Tier 1 banks who are looking for VP/SVP level QA Managers or Leads.
- Create and automate software projects, performance requirements, plans and test scripts
- Create test objectives, analyse requirements, develop test strategies and plans
- Create and execute automated tests, track defects and report results
- Responsible for end to end testing delivery for the applications
- Automate the testing in-sprint and during SIT using Licenced/Open source
- Ensure continuous integration for testing code and implement continuous testing
- Responsible for the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Actively acquire information from stakeholders
- Actively participate in inception, daily stand-ups and retrospective meeting & represent testing
- Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality
- Monitor the interfaces and data setup for each test stage.
- Define testable user stories, acceptance criteria, with all stakeholders
- Identify, mitigate and escalate testing risks and issues
- Manage testing environments and logistics for each test stage (SIT/UAT).
- Must have Lead or Manager experience in the field of Financial Services for applications testing on large programmes.
- Must have extensive experience in test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, HP QTP/UFT, Appium or similar) & frameworks (Genie, Protractor, Cucumber)
- Experience in test automation and developing automation frameworks from scratch
- API testing (using SoapUI, JUnit, Karate, Postman or similar)
- Microservices contract testing
- Performance testing using JMeter
- Experience in continuous Integration (CI) pipelines using Jenkins and git lab
- Experience in continuous testing and BDD
- Good experience with SDLC practices of Agile, Behavioural and Test-Driven Development (Lean, Scrum, XP or similar)
- Strong technical knowledge – able to code in one or more scripting language
- Experience testing in technologies – Mainframe, web, Java/.Net.
- Advanced knowledge of test methodologies and approaches
- Experience with Agile & Testing Tools
- Familiar with open source testing frameworks
- Experience of working on agile projects and deliveries
Please share your latest resume or drop a note to Rsingh@space-exec.com for a confidential discussion.