VP,Team Lead, Application Developer, Vickers Securities, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To implement and support Equities Online Trading platform.
- Plan, co-ordinate and liaise with users, vendor and the development team on system requirements gathering, documentation and creating/performing user acceptance tests for successful system implementation.
- Design, develop and deploy applications for new business requirements.
- To manage and distribute work to team members
- To supervise team members on development and delivery quality.
- Provide operational support/troubleshooting for applications and their on-going maintenance.
- At least 8 years of working experience in managing medium to large scale internet facing application project from beginning to end, with skills in requirement study and functional/detail design, QA, testing, and software change/version control management is advantageous preferably in banking environments
- Extensive knowledge and development with Java, Spring, JQuery, Webservice (REST/SOAP), Microservice, ReactJS & Maria DB.
- Extensive knowledge on PCF/AWS setup and deployment.
- Familiar on Continuous Integration Continuous delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver applications with high quality and efficiency.
- Familiar on internet facing application security requirement and penetration testing
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in mobile development and implementation
- Solid experience as a member of agile teams collaborating with other developers, product managers, and designers
- Basic Financial product knowledge in equities products
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.