- Defining application roadmap to support business strategy.
- Ensure that there are scalable system capabilities to accommodate the growing volume.
- Ensuring the application risk and security are met & accounted for.
- Managing vendors & different integrating partners.
- Building up and developing a team of developers/analyst
- Provide new-age solutions as business requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer engineering or related field
- 15 + years of experience in relevant field
- Experience in managing stakeholders ranging from senior to external stakeholders
- Strong experience in IT delivery, full SDLC, hands-on experience.
- Team leading experience
- Domain Knowledge of payments/cash management
- Have experience in managing vendor in terms of code quality & delivery are up to standard
- Experience in being responsible or owning an asset. E.g., responsible for its version updates, aligning with architecture roadmap.
If you have the relevant experience, please reach out to Alvin Lee on + 65 6950 0368 or AlvinL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2094971
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.