VP/ Assistant VP Project Support Lead, Business Technology Services 2
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
VP/ Assistant VP Project Support Lead, Business Technology Services 2About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Manage a team of PMO Support staff.
- Work with project managers and team leads and assist on project coordination activities, scheduling and liaison with internal and external parties.
- Organise travel arrangements.
- Organize/schedule meetings in a timely manner.
- Take detailed project meeting minutes for audit trail.
- Track and facilitate resourcing.
- Vendor engagement.
Must have :-
- Bachelor's degree in Administration/ Banking/ Finance
- Minimum 5 years of Project Support experience, preferably in Banking/financial industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
- Good understanding and experience in project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) are necessary.
- Relational database and table structures
- Advance knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of MS Project will be an added advantage.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.