VP, BizSmart Partner Specialist, Group Business Banking
Posting Date: 30-Jun-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Business Banking
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure. Job Responsibilities
The BizSmart Partner Specialist will lead the engagement with our various solution partners and be accountable for driving adoption and utilization of the different solutions on the BizSmart platform. The BizSmart Partner Specialist will also need to engage internal stakeholders to ensure qualify referrals and apply their skills and experience in promoting these partner solutions.
Other functions include:
• Partner Management
o Engage partners on either a weekly/monthly basis to get lead status and updates
o Work with partners on new marketing initiatives for customer acquisition and activation
o Ensure a constant and steady flow of 2-way referrals by working together with the various stakeholders (Channels, Business Banking, etc) to facilitate a healthy pipeline of leads
• Attend and at times run industry events focused on SMEs together with respective partners
• Attain and maintain required technical knowledge of features, benefits and capabilities solution software of respective partners
• Maintain clear visibility on sales funnel
• Report weekly on sales forecasting and outlook
• Capture and feedback solution enhancement feedback from customers Job Requirements
• Proven capability and track history with partner management, preferably in tech & SME sector
• Minimum two years' experience in partner management
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with partners
• Strong listener: adept in uncovering latent or unspoken needs and translating them into sales outcomes
• Skilled in building urgency and engaging partners for leads and referrals
• Task and action focused - can create opportunity for yourself and drive to succeed.
• Passion for SME and B2B tech sector
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident and professional Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.