VP, Contact Centre Frontline Lead, Service Channels & Transformation, Global Consumer Financial Services
- A senior line leader and liaison with internal/external stakeholders ensuring alignment and effective partnerships along the service/sales value chain.
- Represent the face and voice of OCBC Bank to our customer in escalations in customer issues.
- Work in alignment with Regional Contact Centre on key policies, practices and processes.
- Support the ongoing strategic digital and sales transformation of Regional Contact Centre.
- Lead frontline teams in SG contact centre in support of the overall Regional Contact Centre goals.
- Lead a team of frontline staff to deliver an exceptional customer experience which will comprise inbound and outbound contacts and correspondence pertaining to service and sales.
- Responsible for achieving key operational and business goals which include KPIs on Customer Service, Productivity, Sales and Compliance.
- Responsible for optimizing the day to day operations of the frontline team which will necessitate effective working partnerships with workforce management, service quality, coaching, training and recruitment, technology support, systems and premises.
- Responsible for ensuring a healthy level of Employee Engagement through personal engagement with staff
- Good university degree
- At least 10 years' working experience and proven ability in managing a Contact Centre with proven track record of delivering on above-mentioned KPIs.
- Strong customer service mindset and ability to manage customer escalations.
- Strong demonstration of sales performance
- Keen understanding of service chain dynamics
- Working knowledge of Digital Contact Centre is an advantage
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal and communication skills
- Creative and able to work independently as well as under pressure
- Background in Banking is preferred.