VP, Crypto Security Administrator, Group Information Security
Posting Date: 10-Oct-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise advice to ensure that appropriate security controls are implemented in the design or process in managing crypto keys.
- Leverage on security knowledge and industry experience to manage and maintain crypto keys and standards.
- Setup and maintain centralized key management.
- Leverage on existing industrial solutions to automate string/data encryption on various platforms.
- Engage in the lifecycle management of crypto keys and certificates.
- Manage installation, maintenance and support of Hardware Security Module (HSMs).
- Upgrade HSM and firmware to address application and security requirements.
- Investigate and diagnose incidents to recover services within specified SLAs.
- Review and provide security guidance on application architecture with reference to HSMs' load capacity and acceptable response times
- Responsible for communication with the incident management team and/or other supporting teams.
- Define HSM configuration with reference to business and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and facilitate crypto key or certificate change to ensure compliance to security policy and guidelines.
- Maintain crypto key, certificate and HSM inventories.
- Provide administrative support for maintenance of HSM renewal contracts, and nominations of key custodians.
- Create and maintain crypto key, certificate and HSM administration processes and guidelines.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Clear understanding with experience in industry encryption standards, data transmission techniques, cryptographic key generation and management, complete asymmetric and symmetric cryptography, Hardware Security Module (HSM) devices, PIN networks, and payment networks standards, including tokenization and EMV Operating Rules and Regulations.
- Experience in Thales/SafeNet Payment Hardware Security Module (HSM), Virtual/Cloud HSMs, Centralized Key Management and Certificate Authority.
- Good to have experience in Splunk, Chef and Ruby programming skillsets.
- Willing to work during weekend or wee hours to support cryptographic activities.
- Must be process oriented and organized.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate ideas, both in written and verbal, in a clear, concise and professional manner; including technical writing skills.
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within an organization, fostering collaboration internally/externally with vendors and staff.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.